Free Backlinks - Free Angela Backlinks, Free Paul Backlinks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets?

2 posters

Go down

[Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets? Empty [Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets?

Post  prabakarang84 Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 am

Sick SUbmitter packets contains forum links, were we can add links in profile, its of high value these days.. and can easily top google with it.. It will contain mybb, expressionengine, vbulletin and many other forum packets, I you can spend a little time, collecting them and sharing would be highly helpful, and this could also improve your traffic in this site, because u cant find even a single sick submitter packets, around the world, except their private forum...

Just a request, Hope you Consider it Smile

prabakarang84

Back to top Go down

[Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets? Empty Re: [Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets?

Post  Backlinker Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:35 am

Sorry, I don't have something like that.
There's a trial edition for that software.
I'm not sure how the trial works, but you can always test it in DeepFreeze mode. Install in deepfreeze mode then use. I don't know if you can do unlimited trial with that software.

But I did use unlimited trial with Magic ARticle Rewritter by using DeepFreeze.
It doesn't matter if it's a 5 day trial since my computer is in deepfreeze mode. Every restart of the computer, all settings returns to the earlier state. I just install it from time to time so the 5 day trial also resets. Smile

Backlinker
Admin

https://free-backlinks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets? Empty Re: [Req] Can i get Sick Submitter packets?

Post  prabakarang84 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

ah ha... thanks for the reply dude....

But i got the cracked version of sick submitter Smile the problem is i dont have the packets Sad

prabakarang84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down