Free Backlinks - Free Angela Backlinks, Free Paul Backlinks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Result???

3 posters

Go down

Any Result??? Empty Any Result???

Post  digitalworker Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 am

I am a new user to the angela and paul links, so i want to confirm it first "Do they really work?"

If you guyz know any site which is ranking only using Angela or Paul link tell me so that i can do the same for my site

digitalworker

Back to top Go down

Any Result??? Empty Re: Any Result???

Post  MikeCro Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:19 pm

I think that is not good use only backlinks from their lists because they made lists with forum profile only. If you want have good ranking you must made backlinks from forums, blogs, directories, article marketing, rss feeds...

MikeCro

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlinker Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

MikeCro wrote:I think that is not good use only backlinks from their lists because they made lists with forum profile only. If you want have good ranking you must made backlinks from forums, blogs, directories, article marketing, rss feeds...

Joe Finn's packets are a combination of those. Except maybe for article marketing and rss feeds.

You can however convert all your forum profile creation links, or simply your backlinks into RSS feeds, and submit it to feedburner (now owned by Google), or use RSS Submitter to submit those feeds automatically to RSS directories.

As I have experienced, this way makes your backlinks gets indexed faster compared to pinging the backlinks.

Backlinker
Admin

https://free-backlinks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeCro Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:21 am

Where i can find Joe's lists?

EDIT: I find it Smile Thank you for sharing.

MikeCro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum