Free Backlinks - Free Angela Backlinks, Free Paul Backlinks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected

+2
Backlinker
ericvorheese
6 posters

Go down

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected Empty Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected

Post  ericvorheese Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 pm

I found Angela's Packets for Jan-Mar 2011 here (no idea who uploaded them):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But they're password protected. Can someone crack the pswd and upload pswd free versions?

ericvorheese

Back to top Go down

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected Empty Re: Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected

Post  Backlinker Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm

ericvorheese wrote:I found Angela's Packets for Jan-Mar 2011 here (no idea who uploaded them):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But they're password protected. Can someone crack the pswd and upload pswd free versions?

It's not just password protected but the content is actually not stored in the PDF files. It's stored in her server.

One way to create a local copy of her packets, is to disable the security feature of her packets first.
After it has been disabled, open the disabled security PDF file and login with username/password.
After that, since security features are disabled, you can then PRINT TO PDF the document itself producing a new PDF with it's content included in the PDF file.

Etc...etc... etc...

Since, you only have a PDF without knowing the username/password, then we can't use that.
Username/password belongs to the subscriber of the packets. Username actually is the paypal email address that is used when ordering the the packet. Password is set by angela herself.
Other than that, the file can only be opened by the owner itself. The owner can't even open the file from another PC or Operating System.

Backlinker
Admin

https://free-backlinks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected Empty Re: Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected

Post  ericvorheese Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

I checked the original file and there's a txt file in it with the username and pswd. I can't PM it to you cuz I don't have PM privileges yet. How do I get it to you?

ericvorheese

Back to top Go down

Post  luisantaf3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Post the password you found in the original pack

luisantaf3

Back to top Go down

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected Empty help needed

Post  vakilwala Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 pm

I download 3 pdf (password protect) so let me know how to crack and use ? of anybody have a text file? (jan to march 2011)

vakilwala

Back to top Go down

Post  trixam Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

ericvorheese wrote:I checked the original file and there's a txt file in it with the username and pswd. I can't PM it to you cuz I don't have PM privileges yet. How do I get it to you?

If the packet's owner has already opened the pdf file with the username and password, the pdf file can be reopened only on that computer where the owner first opened it. Backlinker has already pointed this out.

Therefore the password and username will work for you only if the pdf file has not been opened yet.

trixam

Back to top Go down

Post  trixam Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Backlinker wrote:
It's not just password protected but the content is actually not stored in the PDF files. It's stored in her server.

One way to create a local copy of her packets, is to disable the security feature of her packets first.
After it has been disabled, open the disabled security PDF file and login with

Backlinker, what version of Adobe Acrobat can disable the security feature? I am using an old version, ie adobe acrobat 6 professional, and it cannot disable the security feature.

trixam

Back to top Go down

Angelas Packets Jan-Mar 2011 - Password Protected Empty How to use the file

Post  gegejosper Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Please provide some other way to use this packets

gegejosper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down