Free Backlinks - Free Angela Backlinks, Free Paul Backlinks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010

+4
icigogotei131
fotocewek
jedinavs
Backlinker
8 posters

Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010

Post  Backlinker Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 am

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010
Download Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please read the documents from the beginning. Do not flood / spam the links. It's just for the good of everybody.

About Angela Backlinks:

Get the #1 spot in Google!

Start building your backlink count TODAY with High Page Rank Backlinks that really count!!

You want to increase your backlink count so that your website will rise to the top of the Search Engines, but you don't want to spend thousands of dollars a year paying other webmasters for links or linking services, you don't want to clutter up your own site with links and "bleed" what Page Rank you do have, and you don't have time to post endlessly on forums and blogs for "backlink power".

You've probably checked out other backlink services and found that you will have to pay in excess of $300 per month for great links, exchange links with a large number of websites, or add your site to a "blog carnival" and have your links traveling from blog to blog to blog. These services also only use one or two types of links; they don't have the variety of different types of links that this membership service gives you.

Now, you can get 30 High Page Rank backlinks Page Rank 6 and above--these are the HIGHEST Page Rank Backlinks you can get--from various sources (not all blogs) every month. All 30 sites will carry this Super High Page Ranking in the Google System; giving that much more "Google Power" to your website. As you build your links, your Search Engine Positioning will continue to rise.

Each month, you will be able to download a book that shows you step-by-step how to add your website's link to each of these 30 High Page Rank sites, using screenshots so that you understand the methods perfectly.

You can add your site to these High Page Rank sites TODAY and watch your backlink count grow the very next time it updates, which is usually within a day or two.

Last edited by Backlinker on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Backlinker
Admin

https://free-backlinks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Older 2009 backlinks packets

Post  jedinavs Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 am

Can you please upload older backlinks packets from 2009? I have a few from that year but I'm missing several. Hoping for your kind consideration on this matter.
jedinavs
jedinavs

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Re:

Post  Backlinker Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 am

jedinavs wrote:Can you please upload older backlinks packets from 2009? I have a few from that year but I'm missing several. Hoping for your kind consideration on this matter.

Sure. I'll try to upload it when I have enough time.
I didn't upload coz I thought no one would need it.
Majority of 2009's packet's doesn't work already.

Anyway, I'll try to compile and upload it.
I'm still compiling October's 2010 packets.

Backlinker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty My thanks.

Post  jedinavs Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

Thank you for your reply. I'll be waiting for those old packets to be uploaded. I hope it would be soon. Very Happy
jedinavs
jedinavs

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Re: Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010

Post  fotocewek Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 am

amazing dude, you are my angle, so huge thanks from me. God bless you

fotocewek

http://mobile-free-download.com/

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Re: Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010

Post  Backlinker Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

fotocewek wrote:God bless you

hope so.... lol.

Backlinker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  icigogotei131 Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm

thanks 4 share, Very Happy

icigogotei131

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlinker Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

icigogotei131 wrote:thanks 4 share, Very Happy

You're welcome. Smile

Backlinker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Nice admin!

Post  prabakarang84 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Great job admin... ive been member of many black hat forums, but most of the packets look crappy there! i find all great links here alive =)

hats off to your work... and Please Keep up the good work...

P.S i Knew there are lot of people just downloading Packets from here, Without even leaving a comment Smile Dont bother about leechers... keep up the good work...

Again thanks alot for all your hardwork and Patience in uploading and posting it here Smile

afro Your the real backlinker farao

prabakarang84

Back to top Go down

Post  lbinfomaster Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 am

Great work! Thank you so much for sharing, this is a big help for my campaign Very Happy
lbinfomaster
lbinfomaster

http://precktazman.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Backlinker Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm

prabakarang84 wrote:P.S i Knew there are lot of people just downloading Packets from here, Without even leaving a comment Smile Dont bother about leechers... keep up the good work...

I don't care. Leechers are expected. But they do no harm to me anyways. Smile

Cheers.

Backlinker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gtdoutlook Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi, thank you soooooooooooo much... Very Happy

gtdoutlook

Back to top Go down

Free Angela Backlinks - September 2010 Empty Oh MY GOD

Post  tami Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Very Happy

This is amazing man...
Please keep on posting it....

tami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down